IN COLLABORATION WITH
Learn how to rapidly prototype and test new ideas for LiveOps events & sales using interconnected in-app messages and remote configuration with minimal development involvement.
With iOS 14.5 hitting the market and reducing ad revenue by as much as 30%, mobile games are now doubling down on free-to-play and LiveOps as a way to optimize monetization. If you are looking to rapidly prototype and test new LiveOps ideas, and you don’t have infinite developer resources at your disposal, this webinar is for you!
Who should watch?
Learn how MobilityWare is leveraging Leanplum to run entire LiveOps events and sales using only in-app messages and remote configuration. Gain operational efficiency, and pivot your sales strategy quickly to generate up to 15% more revenue from LiveOps.
In this how-to webinar we discuss:
- The different types of LiveOps events and how to build them in Leanplum
- How MobilityWare added LiveOps to an older game at the end of its lifecycle and managed to increase revenue by +30% with only part-time developer help
- More advanced LiveOps events using up to 30 interconnected in-app messages, branching, and randomization in order to deliver a great player experience
To learn more about what Leanplum can do for your team, check out these resources:
- For a quick overview, watch our 2-minute Gaming video
- We are the only engagement platform with a focus on Gaming
- Watch the full webinar with MobilityWare, LiveOps on a Shoestring Budget, where we discuss the inner workings of how they use Leanplum for live events
- Explore our Games Data Science Report to see how specific engagement strategies impact retention and revenue
- Read our article on Mobile Gaming: How to Increase Player Engagement and Revenue for more insights on boosting overall engagement and monetization in mobile gaming
- Check out the Product Tour to see Leanplum in action
- Set up a complimentary personalized demo of Leanplum
For app-first companies, Leanplum is the only solution that helps personalize and optimize all customer touchpoints, both inside and outside the app. Leanplum combines multi-channel Lifecycle Marketing with the ability to A/B test the Product Experience for complete, end-to-end personalization of the mobile journey. Break down organizational silos and eliminate point solutions to enable rapid growth.