Player engagement teams, including product managers, live ops, and marketers at gaming studios need to continuously test, measure, and optimize all key campaign performance metrics, including revenue. Our Inaugural Games Data Science Report answers important questions on the value and impact of different variables on player engagement and retention, and ultimately revenue.
Report highlights and questions addressed include:
- Significance of Holdbacks – effect of universal or campaign-level holdbacks on player engagement
- Value of Player Engagement Personalization
- From basic demographic segmentation to behavior-triggered segmentation, to behavior-triggered delivery, and message content personalization
- Quantification of revenue impact for each progressive step in the engagement personalization journey
- Last Touch Attribution (LTA) – why LTA is a popular and useful method for determining relative performance of campaigns
Download your own copy of our Inaugural Games Data Science Report today!